Manifold possibilities in your choice of colors, special effects and surface structure ensure a customer-specific look.
Introducing the most innovative solution for soft surfaces in the automotive industry. CON-Cover™ combines our know-how in plastics processing with the specific requirements for technical surfaces.
CON-Cover is a laminate that combines two or three materials to develop unique constructions for diverse applications. It can be supplied as a stand-alone product or it can be applied to CON-Pearl® for a complete system solution.
Trunk linings & mats
Molded trunk lining
CON-Cover tri-laminate material provides a rigid, hermetic solution.
Fields of application
- Surfaces for floors and load floors of buses and utility vehicles
- Liquid-tight, long lasting floor coverings for living space and offices
- Auto floor mats with special non-slip backing
- Thermo-formable textiles for car interiors or trunks
- Side wall trim and floor lining in vehicles
- Foot and boot mats
- Delivery in rolls or laminated to CON-Pearl in sizes up to 2.0 m wide
- Coating weights range from approximately 350 gsm up to approximately 2,200 gsm
- Colors and embossing can be tailored to specific preferences
- Aesthetically high quality surface
- Suitable for thermoforming
- Flexible or rigid –according to requirement
- Abrasion resistant
- Low flammability
State of the art machinery allows us to laminate PP and TPO films. Special treatments on the back as well as non-woven laminates ensure good gluing properties.