Made from a 3-layer material, CON-Pearl sleeves are exceptionally strong in every direction. The key is the middle- layer, where pearls are formed in the polypropylene film for multidimensional stability. The two outer skins lock the structure into a stiff, strong and lightweight board.
- Talcum reinforced for a rigid, lightweight structure
- Resistant to tearing, impact, compression
- Excellent flexural strength
- Lighter weight than similar corrugated sleeves
- Max sleeve height: 2.3 m
- Thickness: 6 mm or 10 mm
- Grammage: 2,500 or 3,000 gsm
Tested to over 200,000 cycles, the living hinge of the CON-Pearl sleeve is designed to provide years of utility.
Formed from a combination of heat and pressure in a proprietary process, the performance of the living hinge of the CON-Pearl sleeve is far superior to other sleeves available in the market.
- Loading doors in various sizes
- Screen printing in one to four colors on one to four sides
- Customized colors by request
- Label placards or pouches
- Electrostatically conductive treatment for sensitive electronics
- Two-piece “C” panel construction
- Sealed edges for hygiene
- Custom dividers and dunnage to protect smaller pieces