The Pallet Top Box works equally well with wood or plastic pallets.
CON-Pearl® Pallet Top Box
Made from a 3-layer material, CON-Pearl sleeves are exceptionally strong in every direction.
The key is the middle layer, where pearls are formed in the polypropylene f lm for multidimensional stability. The two outer skins lock the structure into a stiff, strong and lightweight board.
- Box made of CON–Pearl® (talcum reinforced light weight board made of polypropylene)
- High rigidity
- Low cost packaging concept
- Can be stored outdoors
- Simple handling
- Fits securely over a wood or plastic pallet to create a shipping container
- Talcum reinforced for a rigid, lightweight structure
- Resistant to tearing, impact, compression
- Excellent flexural strength
- Lighter weight than similar corrugated sleeves
- Loading doors in several different sizes
- Door locks: hook & loop fasteners or mechanical slide locks
- Printing one to four colors on one to four sides
- Customized colors
- Label placards or envelopes
- Sealed edges for hygiene
- Custom dividers and dunnage to protect smaller pieces
- Lids available in standard and custom sizes
Tested to over 200,000 cycles, the living hinge of the CON-Pearl sleeve is designed to provide years of utility.
Formed from a combination of heat and pressure in a proprietary process, the performance of the living hinge of the CON-Pearl sleeve is far superior to other sleeves available in the market.